12/27/2008

christmas day.


Christmas Day was a fun fun day! It was filled with friends and fambam. Ashley (in pics below) and her mom came over in the morning and we exchanged gifts and then had a impromt to photo shoot!! Our fav thing to do! Take a look at the pics!




Ashleys home from italy FINALLY!







Besties til the end...



we love to pose..thats fer sure.



This is to show in fact how short i am. so sad.



aww bestie love.



Later that afternoon we drove to Folsom to spend the rest of Christmas with my stepdads family. It was pure chaos! Crazy but fun! So all in all it was a great Christmas and i cant believe its over already and soon its going to be 2009! I cant believe it! =] So i got Adele's CD 19...its amazing i love her voice its soo different from anything else out! Check her out on itunes!
XOXOXOXO


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls