1/18/2011

country strong.

go see it. like, now. mmkay?! like for reals, go!

my thoughts:
{music was amazing}
{garrett hedlund was hot as always}
{it made me laugh & cry}
{tim did a great job even though he was a jerk}
{gwyneth was gorgeous}
{leighton had amazing hair}
I wanna see it again.
 && I can't get enough of this song right here.

{his voice makes me melt...}



gaahhhhh i love it.

pictures via.

1 comment

  1. favorite post ever. i LOOOOOOVED that movie. loved is an understatement. i cried three times throughout the movie. and "give in to me" has been on constant repeat for the past week at my house.

    i'm going again this week! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls