3/04/2012

photo a day//part 3


21. Favorite photo of you-Day I became Mrs. Clark
22. Where you work-The bloggy blog
23. Your shoes-It was a slipper day
24. Inside your bathroom cabinet-Super exciting huh?
25. Green-Green straw
26. Night-Walking Dead night
27. Something you ate-Breakfast burritos for dinner
28. Money-Happy money
29. Something your listening to-A little Lady A while showering

see part 1 here and part 2 here. i am pretty proud that i have stuck with this. i have taken a photo every single day since the beginning of the year. go me!

wanna join along for March? Simply save this list from Fat Mum Slim and start taking your pics! 


you can follow along with my pics everyday via twitter! @erykaann follow me and ill return the love.

4 comments

  1. Love all the pictures! You two are just darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I see any of your wedding photos, I swoon. Just so beautiful.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! My medicine cabinet looks almost the exact same! Going to find you on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun photos! Your wedding photo is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls