3/06/2012

snickerdoodles for the hubby

you see, i have this hard working hubby. i am so proud of him and how hard he works for our family of two. so, yesterday i decided to do something i haven't done in AWHILE for him. bake him his favorite cookies. snickerdoodles. i know i am such a good wifey. i even cooked him an awesome dinner too. anyway, the cookies turned out so good i decide to share the recipe with you all. 

+get all your ingredients together

+make sure you have your recipe close by

+cream together butter, sugar, and eggs

+add dry ingredients and mix

+put sugar and cinnamon in bowl

+place mixed dough and ungreased sheet in freezer for about 8min


+mix your sugar and cinnamon

+roll 1in balls in sugar and cinnamon mixture

+place on cookie sheet and bake


+for 10 min until they look like this

i used this recipe. 
seriously, go bake them right now. 
they are so soft and yummy! 

7 comments

  1. you are such a great wife!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, snicker doodles sound so good right now!. Especially when they are all soft and chewy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know what i drooled over more, those cookies or that mixer. yum yum yum!

    http://scribblesbya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite cookie too! I raised you well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look amazing! What a good wifey you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out beautiful! You are quite the baker woman ;)

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my post about my Mom and I going to town the other day! I almost fell out of my chair with joy when I saw you left me some words :D

    Have a great Thursday, Eryka!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are my husbands favorite cookies too! Thanks for the recipe. Maybe I'll be a nice wife and make them. . . but probably not for a few more months until schools out for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls