This week on the Weekly Link Up we wanna know all the things you are drooling over for this coming Spring. I am so excited for this Spring. I love all new trends that are out. Like the colored skinnies, and all neutrals.
{all via shopruche.com, blowfish shoes, old navy, target, and toms}
I am drooling over these colored skinnies, those pretty tunics/dresses with some jeans, that amazing dress and those gorgeous shoes. Of course if I was a millionaire I would own all these pretties!
Hurry up Spring. Sadly here in Utah we probably wont see it for awhile. Sad day!
So, what you are drooling over for this coming Spring? Don't forget to link it up!!! && in case you need a refresher course or if you are new here to the link up party...
how it works:
1. each week we will post the topic for that week, then blog about it on your blog and add the pic from above to your post.
2. then, come back here and link it up at the end of this post as well as go over to ashley's blog and do the same. make sure you link up to both!!
3. now, read other bloggers lists and get to know them, that makes it the party!!! be sure to spread the word of this awesome weekly link up party!
Hurry up Spring. Sadly here in Utah we probably wont see it for awhile. Sad day!
So, what you are drooling over for this coming Spring? Don't forget to link it up!!! && in case you need a refresher course or if you are new here to the link up party...
how it works:
1. each week we will post the topic for that week, then blog about it on your blog and add the pic from above to your post.
2. then, come back here and link it up at the end of this post as well as go over to ashley's blog and do the same. make sure you link up to both!!
3. now, read other bloggers lists and get to know them, that makes it the party!!! be sure to spread the word of this awesome weekly link up party!

Totally debating what color skinnies to get {right now it's either green, pink, or red}. I bought black and demin from old navy yesterday and they are the most comfortable things ever!!
ReplyDeleteooo i want everything on this!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I am loving the colored skinnies also. You may have seen me with some on on my blog recently. I'm obecessed.
ReplyDeleteSoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm
Love your blog! Stopping by from the VWB :)
ReplyDelete