if you are new to this link up or if you forgot how it works here are the instructions:
1. each week we will post the topic for that week, then blog about it on your blog and add the pic from above to your post.
2. then, come back here and link it up at the end of this post as well as go over to ashley's blog and do the same. make sure you link up to both!! 3. now, read other bloggers lists and get to know them, that makes it the party!!! be sure to spread the word of this awesome weekly link up party!
I admit when Twilight came out I was all team twilight. Then the last book and movie came out. Then I was all "Whyyyyyy???" Needless to say I am sooo TEAM HUNGER GAMES! Which is so fitting since the movie comes out Friday. Guys, I am seriously so excited. Talk about fan girl freak outs everyday this week. Phew!
So, now that we know I am all Hunger Games. That leaves one more question. Team Peeta or Team Gale? Well, I'll be honest. In the books I was Team Peeta most the time, then I felt bad for Gale so I was Team Gale for like a few chapters. Then with the release of the movie I wasn't sure about Josh Huchterson as Peeta. But, with all the teasers I have seen and photos. I have proud to say I am so TEAM PEETA. He is a perfect Peeta and I cannot wait to see the movie all the way through on Friday!
Why am I Team Hunger Games? Well, because I love the way these books were written. I loved that each and every character felt real to me. Like I could really be friends with them all. Well all but Snow and Coin. I didn't like them at all. Anyways, Hunger Games is just a great story. It kept me interested. Each book were extreme page turners. I just love the whole story. I love when a book takes me into another time and makes me feel like a part of it. Its pretty much awesome sauce. Suzanne Collins knows what's up. haha!
Don't worry I have plans to write a blog post all about the movie after I see it! Ahhhhh! {cue fan girl freak out}
Now, it's your turn to tell us what team you are on. I can't wait to see what you all are! Now go ahead and link up. && vote in the poll on the right hand side of my blog.
{via}
{via}
{via}
Now, it's your turn to tell us what team you are on. I can't wait to see what you all are! Now go ahead and link up. && vote in the poll on the right hand side of my blog.



If I'm honest here. I'm team Twilight books and will be more then liking be Team Hunger Game movies. I loved the Twilight books but the movies not so much. Hunger Games was a great series up until the last book.. it failed me. I feel like it could have ended better but instead I feel like she just needed to hurry up with an ending and just randomly put ending story lines to the characters. However, the movie looks to hold true to the books so that has me saying I will probably like the movies better then the twilight's.
ReplyDeleteOHMYGOSH. Team HG all the freaking way. I swear, the best thing about living in Germany (this week, anyway) is the fact that movies are released on thursday instead of friday, so I only have to wait till 1:45 p.m. tomorrow, and I will be sitting in a theater on the edge of my seat, probably screaming at Katniss for breaking Peeta's cute little heart. I will then leave the theater, hating Katniss and loving Peeta, counting down the days until the next movie comes out.
ReplyDeleteBEST LINK UP EVER. I just posted mine! eeeeeeps! TOMORROW NIGHT :)
ReplyDeleteYES. I wasn't going to post today... until I saw this link up. Team Peeta & Hunger Games all the way! :) I'm SO excited for the movie, hopefully I get to see it this weekend! I'm trying to talk my husband into the IMAX showing!
ReplyDeleteI am not going to blog about hunger games until tomorrow after I have seen it. :D
ReplyDeleteBut I just wanted to say because Katniss is not a whiny girl who sits and waits for a boy to make everything right Hunger Games wins hands down. Don't get me wrong, I still love Twilight, just get annoyed by Bella a tiny bit.