h&c's party was so fun! i always said huge parties for babies were dumb, well im guilty of throwing them a huge party. i couldn't help myself! it was so fun. we loved celebrating with our closest family and friends.
the twins were a little cranky but that was expected. the were overwhelmed and tired. their cake smash was a hit. they went to town on those cakes. henry ate 1/2 and campbell cried when we took it away. we had the best time with everyone celebrating our babies turning ONE! we still cannot believe they are ONE. love them to pieces!
thank you to everyone came to celebrate with us!
























This looks so cute! I love the colors. Just curious, how did you decide to do it at a church? My little girl will be 1 in a couple months and our apartment is way to small for a party, but I don't want to pay for a place.
ReplyDeleteThis is the fanciest one year old party I've ever seen. Pinterest should give you an award! :)
ReplyDelete