3/19/2012

the flu is stupid


Hi guys. So if you follow me on twitter or FB. You might know I have some sorta flu bug. I started feeling crappy Friday night after we went to the movies. Then Saturday morning I was stuck in bed. By the afternoon I felt better. So, we went out with some friends {Hi Megan and Kevin!} and saw The Vow. Even better the second time. Then I started feeling SUPER crappy again and have since then. Sunday night I felt super brave and ate real food my mother in law sent home with Dan. {Thanks Susan!} Real food was a bad idea. My tummy is so angry at me. So I will continue my diet of saltines, ginger ale, water, and toast.  


Psssttt....FRIDAY IS HUNGER GAMES DAY!!!! eekkkk!

7 comments

  1. I had the same exact thing this past week! My stomach just kept hurting off and on. SOOO not fun! I feel your pain. You are doing the right thing, just keep eating those saltines and toast and downing that ginger ale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Its been no fun. I hope it goes away soon. I'm gonna try hot & sour soup tonight. Fingers crossed! What's your Blog link?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, yuck. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
    Thanks for asking! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw on twitter that you arent feeling well!! i hope you feel better really fast and can eat some yummy food again soon!!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i just got the flu and it is miserable! hope you are feeling better!
    i gave you an award on my blog.

    http://samsands.blogspot.com/2012/03/winner-winner.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls