3/16/2012

pinterest love: i'd wear that



1. coral skinnies//old navy
2. lovely maxi dress//anthropolgie
3. polka dot one piece//old navy
4. to die for purse//elf
5. bow suit i love//pinterest
6. summer dress//old navy
7. polka dot skirt//jcrew
8. adorable tunic//modcloth
9. stripped kicks//madwell

aren't these amazing? totally swooning over these pins. im thinking im gonna have to buy those skinnies and that polka dot suit! {swwooooonnnnn} do you follow me on pinterest yet? 

10 comments

  1. I love that bow swimsuit!! but when I click on the link it takes me to the bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked on it and it said it was out of stock. hmm.

      Delete
  2. Never mind I figured it out!! thanks for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those suits are darling! Have you checked out DownEast Basics suits this spring? They're darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those coral skinny pants are awesome! I'd wear those too :) Those swimsuits are so cute too, but I just don't think I could pull it off. Have you tried any of those styles on? I wonder how they really look on…

    Happy Friday, friend! Any fun plans for St. Patrick's Day?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that old navy suit is wicked cute. I cant every find anything that cute in my local store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love all these picks - the colors are gorgeous. And you chose really pretty modest swimsuits! Love it!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking a trip to Old Navy is in my future. Love those skinnies and dresses! Have a happy weekend, Eryka.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... and so would I! These are all way to cute!! I love your blog! - such a cute header. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls