...Was such a wonderful experience. I am truly grateful I had the opportunity to go with My stepmom, Grandma and close family friends. I now I have a new love for Sheri Dew. She is an amazing woman and example to all. If you have the chance to hear her speak. GO. All of the speakers were amazing. Each speaker said something I needed to hear. There wasn't a single speaker that didn't touch me in some way. If you ever get the chance to attend a
Time Out For Women, please go. It will be worth it.
Not only were the speakers amazing, but the musical performers were awesome.
I got some amazing things out of it all.
Speakers were:
Wendy Watson Nelson
Sheri Dew
Kim Nelson
S. Micheal Wilcox
DeAnne Flynn
Kris Belcher
They all were amazing. Each one taught me something I need to be taught or reminded of.The spirit was present the entire weekend.
That was a wonderful way to lead into a great Sunday. I love Sundays.
The are amazing. Today was no short of amazing, wonderful talks in Sacrament meeting, and a
outstanding Fireside on the Atonement tonight.
FYI: I love my family and friends. : )
Sadly there are no pictures from this weekend. So sorry. : (
Time Out For Women, please go. It will be worth it.
Not only were the speakers amazing, but the musical performers were awesome.
I got some amazing things out of it all.
Speakers were:
Wendy Watson Nelson
Sheri Dew
Kim Nelson
S. Micheal Wilcox
DeAnne Flynn
Kris Belcher
They all were amazing. Each one taught me something I need to be taught or reminded of.The spirit was present the entire weekend.
That was a wonderful way to lead into a great Sunday. I love Sundays.
The are amazing. Today was no short of amazing, wonderful talks in Sacrament meeting, and a
outstanding Fireside on the Atonement tonight.
FYI: I love my family and friends. : )
Sadly there are no pictures from this weekend. So sorry. : (


No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)