10/04/2009

What A Weekend.

What a crazy weekend. Oh boy...So my Stepdad so graciously offered my Mom and I to babysit for his friends boys. (note this is said with sarcasm!) They have 4 boys. We had the 2 younger ones, one who is almost 3 and one who is 8mths or so. Oh boy, I'm exhausted, that would be an understatement. They wore me out. The 3yr old doesn't really talk, so it was very frustrating at times, but we handle it. They will be leaving in the morning, and I cannot wait to sleep in Tuesday!! They weren't all that bad, it was just way exhausting when your not use to little ones being around all the time. We got them Fri and they leave tomorrow morning!!! haha. Along with those kiddos being here it was Conference weekend which I have been looking forward to for a couple weeks..wait NO since April!!!!
I had the opportunity to watch all the sessions, all but the last half of Saturday's afternoon. What can I say, I loved each and every talk that was given! They all were wonderful, and I got something outta each one. I can't say I have a favorite yet, I need read them over again once the Ensign comes out! Jeffery R. Holland's talk was hands down was very special. I loved they way he got his message across that's for sure. Sister Dibb's, her talk was such a beautiful one! Like I said I cannot choose a favorite, I could go on and on about everyone single one.
Conference is such an amazing thing, I love that twice a year we get to hear all the Apostles speak, and convey such important and wonderful messages from our Heavenly Father. : )
I feel so blessed to have the Church in my life. Conference has just reassured me of the LOVE I have for this Gospel and my Heavenly Father. I know I am a Daughter of God, and I am going to strive to be a better Example to others and not be afraid to share the Gospel or my love for it.

What a wonderful Conference weekend! I cannot wait for April 2010! I hope you all enjoyed Conference as well and I wanna know you favorite talks!?!

(Maybe next Conference I'll get to sit in here and Listen!!)
I hope so.




P.S.) 27 Days til I go to Utah and see The Dahlins!

P.P.S) 39 Days til I go to Idaho and see Jen, Mark, Stephanie( haven't seen her since like 5th grade!!!), Brad, Jason, Annelise and soo many others!! : )

P.P.P.S) 42 Days til Im 21!!!


So not like im counting down to those or anything...haha. ; )


*****Another side note...I LOVE THAT ITS OCTOBER NOW!!! FALL IS IN THE AIR!! LOVE IT!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls