11/22/2009

Best Two Weeks Ever..

So I've be soo behind on blogging, so here we go....
Utah and Idaho were amazing. I have some of the best Family and Friends. Where to start, I don't even know. Lets just share the trip through pictures..yes?!
Enjoy.

Utah...

My Annie Bananie!

Spoon me everyday!! <3

Made some headbands.


Spent lots of time with my favorite baby Berkley. <3

Yumm-o


Cupcakes were made and EATEN!

Went Rock climbing.

Spent the weekend in Provo..

Some more delicious food was eaten!

Had some serious cousin fun!
Me, Meg, and Hay Hay.

Fell in LOVE with Utah and it's beautiful Fall leaves!

Saw some friends from home. Love you Jess!

Idaho...


Saw me BFF finally. Oh have I missed her.

Played in the Snow...Yes it was FREEZING!

Fell in Love with Temples all over again.

Froze to death, well almost!

Made some new Friends.
The girls of 116!

Celebrated some Birthdays.
My early Bday
and Brad's late Bday!

We were pretty excited. : )

Had to say goodbye to the BFF til Christmas...

So the trip was so much fun, and sure miss everyone. It was the best two weeks ever, really loved spending some time with the ones I love.
Thank you all for everything!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls