11/26/2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm sitting in my bed with all my blankets some Hot Cocoa and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! (Ahh..I love Fall and Thanksgiving!) All week I have been pondering what I have to be Thankful for and realized I have so much to be grateful for.

(Some old floats from 1977!)

I am Thankful for:
(In no order and some might be repeated just cuz....)

.Family.
.Friends.
.The Gospel.
.Laughter.
.My Heavenly Father.
.Temples.
.YouTube.
.Internet.
.Siblings.
.Fresh baked cookies.
.SYTYCD.
.Good movies.
.Personal trials.
.Hair Products.
.The Office.
.Blankets.
.Heater's and Air Conditioner's.
.Socks.
.A roof over my head.
.Technology.
.Family.
.Friends.
.Love.
.Food.
.Cozy sweaters.
.Smiles.
.Ability to make choices.
.Fall.
.Spring.
.The Holy Ghost.
.Freedom.
.Ability to give back.
.Family.
.Friends.
.Temples.
.Love.

I have many others I could list, because I have so much to be Thankful for. I am truly grateful for everything I have and everyone I have to share it with. What are you Thankful for? Maybe take some time to ponder it and write it down. : )

Happy Thanksgiving 2009.

Go eat some Turkey && remember "You are what you eat!"

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls