....without watching my all time favorite movies.
Something I look forward to every year is being able
to enjoy these movies at least once during the season.
Something I look forward to every year is being able
to enjoy these movies at least once during the season.
It's A Wonderful Life.
Elf.Meet Me In St. Louis.
Home Alone.Currently snuggled in my bed, wearing my Christmas jammies and watching "It's A Wonderful Life" and then will end the night by reading the story of the Saviors birth in the Scriptures. What could be better? This is a tradition that I hope to continue with my family of my own someday. As I sleep tonight I will think of the birth of our Savior and ponder everything I have to be grateful for. I will even dream of a white Christmas.
.Merry Christmas to you.





No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)