12/07/2009

Just A List.



My Wishes/Dreams.
(Just somethings I hope to accomplish in my lifetime)
  • Dance under the Eiffel Tower
  • Marry in the Temple
  • Wake up to a White Christmas
  • Lay in bed all day and do nothing
  • Own a pair of Jimmy Choos
  • Wish upon a shooting star every time I see one
  • Go a day without saying I
  • Become a loving, caring and nurturing mother
  • Attend a session of General Conference
  • Meet someone famous
  • Spend a week touring beautiful Italy
  • Own my own hair salon
  • Attend a taping of SYTYCD
  • Make a thanksgiving feast
  • Read the BOM several times
  • Attend a Backstreet Boys concert (this one might be a slim to none chance)
  • Take a photography class
  • Get a new computer (a Mac please!)
  • Walk the Great Wall of China
  • Meet my Prince Charming
  • Grow my hair out and donate to Locks of Love
  • Catch a snow flake on my tongue
  • Work with children
  • Take a road trip from the West coast to East coast
  • Laugh everyday
  • Wake up everyday to my "Prince Charming"
  • Watch every episode of The Office in a row
  • Live in a bustling city
  • Live in a quiet "small town"
  • Horse back ride on the beach in Hawaii
  • Serve a mission with my "Prince Charming"
  • Get the guards at Buckingham Palace to crack a smile
These are just some of the wishes/dreams I have. What are yours?

2 comments

  1. That is an excellent list Eryka! One of mine would be, build my own house, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a list like this too, called the "Things I Want to Do Before I Die" list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls