Monday night for FHE the Singles Branch went to the Temple to see the lights, and to Fentons after! For those of you who don't kow what Fentons is, you are sure missing out. (it also got a little cameo in the movie UP). Check out the link click on FENTONS!...
We got to the Temple too late, and weren't able to see the SFSU Hand bells but we got to watch the video of Christ's birth instead, and listen to the wonderful Sister Missionaries bear their testimonies of the Spirit of Christmas. It turned out to be a wonderful night. Got to walk around the Temple grounds and enjoy all the lights . It was beautiful and oh so much fun. Don't you worry there are pictures so you can see how much fun we had. We all know, everyone loves pictures! So here we go...
Emily, Kendell, Me and Josh!
My Twiner.
It was a FUN FUN FHE activity! So this week is almost over and that means everyone is done with FINALS almost and coming home for break! YAY! I cannot wait for them to be home. : ) I miss everyone lots.
It was a FUN FUN FHE activity! So this week is almost over and that means everyone is done with FINALS almost and coming home for break! YAY! I cannot wait for them to be home. : ) I miss everyone lots.
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)