12/01/2009

More Christmas Love.

I was just thinking about how much I love Christmas! (again!) Everything about it. It's such a wonderful time of the year. It's a very important time too, the time we celebrate the birth of our Savior. Spending time with family, singing Christmas hymns in Church, sipping Hot Cocoa, Christmas lights, Smell of the tree, Snuggles, and just the enjoying the magic that is Christmas.

(I found some pretty winter-y pictures..enjoy!)


I wanna walk hand in hand with some special in the snow.

I wanna spend a Christmas at Disneyland.

Snow Angels bring a SMILE to my face.

I dream of a White Christmas.

Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa is LOVE.

Cute little gingerbread cookies. <3
I Love everything about Christmas!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls