Christmas is over...what?! This holiday season flew by, I cannot believe it. It's bitter sweet I am sad it's over but looking forward to 2010 and everything it will bring! I am playing catch up, I have posted but not on what I have been up to. So here we go!
Weekend before Christmas Josh, Kendell, Emily, Sally, Sarah and I went to Candy Cane Lane in Vacaville. After we hit up the game night at the branch and then some of us went to Josh's to watch Taken (great movie).
Christmas Day
So Christmas morning I get woken up by my sister Jenna (shes 14) at 7:30am, I thought I dreaming because really get up that early is NUTS. We are grown now come on! So we woke up and open presents and set the Wii up (yeah we got a Wii!) and played for a little bit before headed up to Folsom to my stepdad's side of the families house! It was a very chill and relaxing Christmas. It was nice! Haley and I were a little bored before the present opening started so we had a little photoshoot...

No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)