Really missing my Annie Bananie right now. It's only been 2months since I saw her last, when I went to Utah. Oh boy, I miss her lots....I love you Annie. : )
I miss the endless laughterI miss the cake batter
I miss the sleepovers
I miss the days of "Mary-Kate and Ashley"
I miss walking around mall for hours
I miss baking cupcakes
I miss watching "Walk to remember" all the time
I miss taking millions of pics in the mirror
I miss the days of pogs
I miss "hey girl hey"
I miss the deep conversations before bed
I miss eating tons of otter pops
I miss the photo shoots
I miss all the inside jokes
I miss the trips to the park
I miss "feliz navidad"
I miss the shopping trips
I miss "oh betty"
I miss watching "Sixth Sense" and getting scared
I miss "hilary duff"
I miss our "boys" chats
I miss you,Annie Bananie....
AE.




No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)