1/19/2010

thunder and rain, oh my!

Is sitting here listening to the thunder roar, the rain pound on the roof and watching the flashes of lightning. Crazy. I sit here snuggled up in the snuggie and wishing someone was here to snuggle with me. heehee. I just love thunder storms don't you? They are so crazy, magical, and scary. ha. We have been getting a lot of rain the last couple of days I cannot believe it. The hills will be green! yay.
I just love rainy, stormy days...

I need rain boots, a cute rain coat, and an umbrella. : )





Aren't those the cutest. Kate Spade jacket, Hunter rainboots and Target umbrella. <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls