Dear Michael Kors,
I would very much love to add this handbag
to my collection..
Dear Crazy dreams that wake me up,
Please don't wake me before 8:30am
next time. 7:00am is a little early
for this girl. Thanks.
Dear Banana Republic,
This outfit is amazing.
Dear Samantha Brown,
Thank you for sharing your world
travels with me on the "travel channel"..
p.s your hair so cute too. :)
Dear Bodie "BO" "Bodie-licous",
I am so excited to be apart of your special day
on Saturday! Your Baptism!! Seems like yesterday
you were a little guy, learning how to talk!
I love you little brother! <3
Dear Spring,
I am pretty much ready for you. I am
so over this rain stuff...




No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)