3/31/2010

dear,

Kaiser, 
you are on my hit list for the day..grr.

Downeast Basics, 
Thank you for making such cute clothes, that I drool over. 
and checkout these adorable swimsuits.

Pandora, 
Oh how I love you for providing me hours and hours of wonderful music. Everyday I am impressed with you! :)

You (twinner), 
Thank you for making me SMILE! May will be here soon..eeekk! :)

Anthropologie,
I would like to add this to my Cardigan collection!
who wants to give me 90 bucks for it?!
contact me to make donations. LOL!

Skype, 
Your such a wonderful invention! Allowing people to talk to others who are far far away! 


 GHD Hair Straightener, 
Please please please dont die on me. I need you!

UrbanOutfitters, 
You have the cutest bedding...such as this
click here.
I want this someday! :)


With love, 

Eryka 
<3

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls