Why in heavens name am I awake right? Who the heck knows, I'm so not tired. I have now some how found myself looking at plane tickets to Utah online. Uh oh..bad news. How I want to be there now! For so many reasons!!! :) I wish I had a magic wand and I could make it May already. I'm going up end of May and cannot be more excited for that trip! ahh...hurry up May. It will be soo fun, get to see lots and lots people! eekkkk....
I am way excited, for April though. I mean come on my BFF is getting married April 10th! It is going to be oh so amazing. Tonight she came over and I cut her hair! Then we watched a movie and made some flowers for her centerpieces. It was oh so fun! BFF time is always fun...
So its 1 am and yeah im not tired really, LAME SAUCE. Well this is probably one of the most boring posts ever in the history of blogging! just kidding. Im gonna go read my new Nicholas Sparks book (thank you linds..love you) and try to get sleepy!
So its 1 am and yeah im not tired really, LAME SAUCE. Well this is probably one of the most boring posts ever in the history of blogging! just kidding. Im gonna go read my new Nicholas Sparks book (thank you linds..love you) and try to get sleepy!
.xoxo.


No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)