Kattera darling called me Friday and said "we're going to the Temple tonight to the visitor's center/out to dinner and your coming". So it was settled I was going, haha. It was such a wonderful night (minus some "issues") the sunset was amazing and the spirit was felt. I am so blessed to live so close to the Temple and enjoy being able to go and walk around and feel the spirit there. While at the visitors center we got to "watch" the presentation on families. I have seen that about 4 times before but this time, I felt the spirit so strongly! It got me thinking of my family and how much I love them. I know they will always be here for me, thanks to the Plan our Heavenly Father has given us. :) Here are some pictures of the amazing-ness!
Saturday was Jen's bridal shower I threw for her. It was oh so much fun, and I was very glad I was able to give her a memorable day! I love my bff so much, and cannot wait for her to be sealed for time and all eternity to Jason. I am beyond excited to be part of that day with her! I love you Jennifer Lynn! <3
the bff aka bride to be.
haha I love us. :)
p.s)
It is offically Spring as of Saturday! Yippee!
p.s)
It is offically Spring as of Saturday! Yippee!









No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)