5/19/2010

can't sleep thoughts.

Um..I can't sleep. 

So I sit here in my bed listening to my "twinner playlist" 
and becoming very anxious to see him! 
PURE BLISS!

 Here are a few things I am sitting here pondering:

1. How sad it really is to be so close to someone and then in time you drift apart to the point you don't speak. I mean, if you think about it its probably for the better but at the same time its sad. I have several people I can think of that this has happen with. Sad, but its part of life! I am thankful I had the chance to know all of these people and know I have learned so much from them!

2. Scripture Study, this is something I have been pondering since last week as I prepared my RS lesson for last Sunday. As I have opportunity to prepare and teach that lesson, I have been really thinking about the importance of being diligent in your scripture study and how lucky we are to live in a time where we have these precious words. I am so grateful for the Scriptures and love how I will continue to learn from them. :)

3. How much I love when songs, just make me SMILE or make me sing along at the top of my lungs. Its defiantly a favorite! Here are some songs that do just that and are on my "twinner playlist"!

such great height-the postal service
your love is my drug-ke$ha(hate it but love it)
you make it real-james morrison 
like you do-angel taylor
you got me-colbie calliat
i would walk 5000 miles-the pretenders 
sugar pie honey bunch-the temptations
army of lovers-lee ryan
i melt with you-jason mraz
you make my dreams come true-hall&oates
whatever you like-t.i(make sure its edited)
lets just fall in love again-jason castro
naturally-selena gomez(dont judge!)
 


There are soo many other things in my head 
that I've been pondering but I will save those for later, 
but the last thing...


4. How much I have to be grateful for! I have a loving family, the Gospel, and friends who support me in all I do. That is just the start of what I have to be grateful for there are many other things such as; I have a roof over my head and someplace to sleep. I think of the countries where they don't have the luxuries we do. My heart goes out to them, for the ability to be so humble and grateful for what they do have. They make the best of what they do have. It is so easy for us to get caught up in the shoes, makeup, hair, TV, celebrities and movies. With all these distractions we can forget the simple things truly mean the most. "You can't buy happiness"-is a phrase we have all hear time and time again but, we need to wake up and realize its TRUE! If I sit here and list the things that make me the happiest, not a single one of them is something you can buy. I am just so grateful and feel truly blessed to be given those things in my life.

So there you have my random thoughts since I CANT SLEEP, 
but now I'm pretty tired and will try to hit the hay! 
Love you all!


Utah on Friday....YAY! <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls