Please watch this. I promise you it will be worth the 8 minutes, What an amazing uplifting video. I have been following her blog for sometime now and have been touched by the story. go here. and loose yourself amongst the posts:)I admire her and her strength to be so grateful for all she has! Like she says in the video she is just doing what her Heavenly Father asks of her. I admire her so much, and am so grateful I stumbled upon her blog last year. I personally have not had such a dramatic experience happen to me, but I have learned so much for her posts and now that wonderful video. I strive to be as strong as she is, I know with my Heavenly Father anything is possible. I do not know Stephanie Nielson personally but want to thank her for sharing her amazing messages. She is such an amazing woman and an example to all! So please watch that video and check out her blog!
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)