6/11/2010

peace out..

I'm off to Santa Barbara for this girls graduation  from this school, until Monday!! YAY VACA!

[[a blog I read often gave me this idea to walk down memory lane and share old photos. check her blog out HERE (BBL's blog)]]
grad party. (virgin drink). .April 2010.
John Legend Concert. .September 2009.
sorry theres big gap...couldnt find any good ones 
between '09 and '06.
her first visit home from college .fall 2006.
(and yes we both we blonde for most of H.S.)
last day of senior year. .June 2006.
senior year with our girls. .June 2006.
santa barbara trip. .Summer 2005.
the usual lunches. .Spring 2005.(i think)
meeting josh kelley. .Summer 2005. :)
not sure where this was. haha. .2005.
Varsity Pom. .2005. :)
 AE: .2005 or 2004?.
pump, pump, pump it up. .Spring 2004.


theres a little trip down memory lane of Ashley and I!
IM SOO PROUD OF YOU BESTIE!!!<3



and then off to Utah on Wednesday to see the boyfriend and his family. His sister is getting married next weekend..and I will of course see this cousin of mine. :)

dorks. .May 2010.
 fishes. .May 2010. 
(too bad they died)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. and a wonderful coming week! I know I will be!!

1 comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls