Last Wednesday evening I sat in a car for 11 hrs and drove to Utah with some friends to "SURPRISE" Dan. It had been 2 1/2 weeks since we had seen each other...I tried my best to keep it a secret. If you know me, than you know I SUCK at keeping secrets. I am seriously I horrible at it. So, for the whole week leading up to the trip I thought I did the best to convince him I wasn't coming. (ok I guess I should give a little background to the story...the last time I was in Utah for his sisters wedding, my friend fbooked me and asked if I wanted to be dropped off at Dan's because she was driving to Rexburg anyways. I said YES. But, I really wanted to surprise him. So it was settled I was going to try to surprise him. It was hard since he knew about the plan from the get go. I thought I did a good job making sure he didn't think I was coming...) so back to me convincing him I wasn't coming. I told him all these "stories" to make sure he didn't know...I finally told him I was having girls night out Wens, but really I was in the car on my way to HIM! So we ended up getting to Salt Lake around 3:30am. His sister Steph met us, she and I headed to Dan's house..(he had parked behind her and she had to wake him up at 3:30 to get his keys...doh!) We get there, and I decided I couldnt wait to see him so I went in his room and Steph says: "Heres your keys..." He was half asleep and mumbled stuff. Then I said: "HEY BABE!" it was soo funny, I wish I could explain his reaction but I just can't. So we ended up staying up til he went to work and he confessed he knew. He saw the air matress in his sisters room, he heard his mom and sister talking about where to meet. and He just put it all together. :) haha. So I tried. But oh well, It was such a fun trip! I had lots of time with him, and lots of time with his wonderful family. I love them all very much!
my bestest buddy (bailey rose <3)
the girls at swim lessons.
Brooklyn and I.
haha.
my love. <3
day at Lagoon.
my new best friend. love ya steph!
cousins.
I love being silly with him!
see, we like to be silly!
(and you're probably wondering, "why isnt there very many pics with Dan and Eryka together smiling?" oh yeah because he was stubborn and didnt wanna smile. haha! its ok I LOVE HIM AND HIS DISLIKE FOR PICS!) I LOVE YOU BABE!
(and you're probably wondering, "why isnt there very many pics with Dan and Eryka together smiling?" oh yeah because he was stubborn and didnt wanna smile. haha! its ok I LOVE HIM AND HIS DISLIKE FOR PICS!) I LOVE YOU BABE!
'til next time Utah.
Love Eryka Ann.
Love Eryka Ann.











No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)