Being a hairstylist,a person's hair is usually the first thing I notice. I can't help it, its in my blood. *haha* Wanna know who I think has the best hair (celebrity wise?!)..yes?! Mmmkay.
1. Jennette McCurdy
do you know her? she's from iCarly on nick, only the funniest kid show. my nieces and i love it. her curls are amazing!
2. Emma Stone
isn't that color amazing?! i kind love red hair alot!
3. Cameron Diaz
her hair always looks stunning.
4. Kelly Clarkson
i just might cut my hair short like the far right picture, after the wedding. hmmm...we'll see!
5. Diane Keaton
this lady can pull off this sassy cut, love it. and i love when she has gray showing. amazing. there's something gorgeous about gray.
There you have my fav's!
2. Emma Stone
isn't that color amazing?! i kind love red hair alot!
3. Cameron Diaz
her hair always looks stunning.
4. Kelly Clarkson

5. Diane Keaton
this lady can pull off this sassy cut, love it. and i love when she has gray showing. amazing. there's something gorgeous about gray.
There you have my fav's!




I love Diane Keaton!! You've got some great picks up there!!
ReplyDelete