I have the best cousins in the world. yep, I said it.
Everytime any of us get together its non-stop fun and laughter. (lots of laughter..) :)
Hay Hay's hubby was a business trip so, we got to have some girl time. woohooo. take a peek...
Hay Hay's hubby was a business trip so, we got to have some girl time. woohooo. take a peek...
even had pedi time with Aunt Kath, amongst all our eating of the "junk" food, watching super girlie movies (The Holiday-is so much better with Hay Hay so is "Letters to Juliet"), and having a true girls night, complete with cookie dough, cake, mac n cheese and no bra's-bahaha! Comfort before beauty on girls night. We even made it through a night without texts or calls from any hubby's or fiance's--it wasnt easy we missed them lots! but, it was girls night.
We missed Annie Bananie and Meg lots. Next time it needs to be all of us 4. :) Thanks to Hay Hay for all the crazy fun. It was much needed. I love you cousin. <3
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)