9/11/2010

oh darling....

these vintage candle sticks from here.
umm. this gorgeous pillow that would look so cute on a red couch. don't you think? from here.
this keep calm sign for the living room. from here. it would match the yellow one going in the bedroom. 
&& maybe this cute print from here. for somewhere...

"oh darling".....i love etsy. don't you?!

can you tell i am sorta lovin Gray right now?

Ps.) 6 months til I become a wife!


***I hope you all are thinking of what happened to this wonderful country 9 years ago today....be grateful for all we have been given. I know I am. We are so lucky, to have the freedoms we do!

1 comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls