Can I just say, my To Do list for the wedding is pretty long, but it feels sooo amazing to get things checked off it.
finish my bouquet
finish bridesmaid bouquets
its a surprise what they look like,
so you have to wait to see them! but they are stinkin cutee!
book reception site
call temple and book appt
find cute frames (half done)
bridesmaid dresses
find someone to make the "cupcake" cake
find someone to make the "cupcake" cake
these are all some HUGE things we have gotten checked off the list! woohoo.
Next hopefully will be find a WEDDING DRESS!
Next hopefully will be find a WEDDING DRESS!
Ps) Wedding Planning is stressful but its oh so worth it!
Cannot wait to be a Mrs. :)
No comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!
Have a happy day! :)