10/31/2010

a fun fall day.

Saturday was filled with all things Fall...see?! :)

 went to a pumpkin patch with the bestie and her momma in napa. 
enjoyed all the beautiful pumpkins && the colors
goofed around in our cute shoes. 
basked in the beauty that is Fall && enjoyed some carmel apple cider from starbucks. Mmm!
&& then ended the evening glittering our cute pumpkins, I made a Mrs. Clark one. So cutee! Oh, how I love all things Fall. 

Hope you had a fun Fall filled weekend 
&& have a Happy Halloween!!!

&& Happy Birthday to my wonderful stepmom Heather. Hope your day is amazing! Xo. (isn't she cool to have her birthday on Halloween?!)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls