10/13/2010

looking at old pictures...

...these are some of my favorites. one week, one week, one week, one week, til i see him again---gotta keep telling myself that. *sigh*

i cannot wait for all of memories we have ahead of each other...BLISS!!!! :)
k, now i need focus my attention on the teen mom season finale--oh snap!!!! 
peace out blog friends. <3

3 comments

  1. I'm glad Teen Mom is more important than me. I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cried at the Teen Mom Season finale. love that show haha. adorable pics by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hunny, im glad you aprove of my teen mom addiction. haha. && thank you Alycia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls