10/08/2010

love this picture...

...too much not to share with you the cuteness.

Did you know that in 154 Days the hottie I'm kissing, in that picture will be my Husband?! Pssshh...How could you forget? LOL.
[you best believe I'm counting down to this big day-who wouldn't and im going to make a paper chain too. just like Im 5 again! haha. soo stoked! got a problem with it? dont even care, this is my blog, soooo there. haha!]

 ...Oh before I say peace out--let's talk about Vampire Diaries a stinking show that has sucked me in. Every week, I watch and get more attached. This week was freaking nuts, I may have yelled at the T.V several times...Oi vey!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls