11/09/2010

cuddle up.

Today is the perfect day to cuddle up to Dan with the Fall weather and me not feeling so well (I'm all stuffed up, and my eyes kill. ugh). Well, too bad he is 699 miles away. waaaahhh. I love days like today, cold, breezy, and all the pretty colors. Don't you?!
picture by: valory jean photography 
(ps. she is awesome, and I am even related to her. cool beans huh?!)

This is one of my favorite engagement pictures. Everything about this is perfect. Very Fall-like huh?! Isn't that tree awesome?! I thought it was very fitting for this post.

Mmmkay, time for this girl to snuggle up in her snuggie (dont hate. haha) and rest. Peace out blog friends. Loves ya!

1 comment

  1. this is so cute! love it. and loving your blog!

    i did the same thing as you today- bed, pajamas, blankey, and laptop. sometimes sick days are needed. :)

    http://dailyeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls