11/14/2010

a love note.


Dear Daniel, 

Thank you for telling me I'm beautiful and gorgeous, especially when I don't feel it, and even when I am saying "don't say I'm beautiful, I am not today". Sometimes a girl has to hear "You're beautiful", I guess. I know you think I am crazy when I worry if I can be a good wife for you, and someday a good mother to our children. Thank you for telling not to worry because you know I will be both those things someday, it really does put me at ease. I know I am not perfect, trust me I am not and I am so glad you still love me, and my crazy worries. haha. I love you and cannot wait to start Eternity with you. 118 days 'til BLISS! 

Love,  

Eryka Ann

June 2010

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls