9/29/2011

pinterest love: bedroom inspiration

this week i have some beautiful pins for you. all gorgeous bedrooms. i can't wait to have our very OWN place someday where i can paint and make our bedroom so calm, pretty, and romantic like all of these pins. :)

drooling over that comforter. via

so cozy. via

love everything. via

bedding love. via

simple but chic. via

these pins have given me loads of inspiration. which one do you love the most?! 

1 comment

  1. YES PLEASE! I need a bedroom makeover BAD and these are all gorgeous!

    P.S. You may want to come check out my blog post today, I think you'll like it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls