10/12/2011

five favorite things.

1. looking at our wedding photos. when i do this i am reminded of the PURE happiness of that day. everything was perfect. i loved that day. this was number 1 on my list because today is our 7 month anniversary. {where is the time going?!} i love hubby! xo



2. hot chocolate. perfect way to warm up on these chilly nights, we have been having. 


3. classic holiday movies. such as; the great pumpkin or hocus pocus. we need to watch these. stat.


4. reading. i need a new book to read. any suggestions?!


5. candy corns. why must they be soooo dang good?! i ate way too many yesterday. maybe its a good think i am sick with a sore throat. now, i cant eat them. 


4 comments

  1. I hope you feel better too!!! I love The Great Pumpkin confession I have never watched Hocus Pocus I think I need to change that :)

    Have you ever read Garden Spells its great!

    New Follower

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to follow through my twitter it would not let me follow with blogger weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you try under the followers tab? hmm. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better!

    I miss candy corn, I never thought I'd say it, but I do! Who knew that would be one of the things I'd miss as an expat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls