my favorite things this week:
1. these cute little owls i cut out and hung in our kitchen. they add some more halloween flair to our little space.
4. the gorgeous colors here in utah. i am so grateful i live in a beautiful place. ask me, how i feel again in a month or two when its snowing constantly. haha.
5. going on froyo dates for our family night. {every monday, we have family night. where we do various activities.}
it's wednesday, and tomorrow is thursday i cant wait. dan has the whole day off!!! :)






I really love the nail polishes you picked! I need to go buy some happy fall colors for my nails. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd frozen yogurt is always awesome. :)
love the nail polish! I hope you have a great night and day tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
Oooh I love those nail polish colors!
ReplyDeleteHaha my nails and toes are painted orange right now:) love it
ReplyDelete