2. cozy sweater with sparkles?! um, can i have it please. oh how i love j.crew.
3. busy bee lauren's outfit post this week. isn't this outfit amazing. gosh, lauren always has the CUTEST outfits. love her and her awesome style! {picture from her awesome blog.}
4. these cute robot dolls from here. someday if we have a baby boy we are so doing robots, i love it.
5. tan and meg's brilliant couple costume. mary poppins and bert. aren't they soo cute?! i love them and their blog. go check it out.
there you have my favorite things from around the blogging/internet world. which one do you love the most?! :)




tough decision girl! i too LOVE meg's blog and their pick of halloween outfits!
ReplyDeletethose robots are precious. and that sparkle sweater?!... yes please! :)
love all.
Awww! I love the robots so much! They are sooo cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI want to try to do it by myself! :)
I'm totally for the funky lampshade and sparkle knit! I've been thinking of ways to make a cool lampshade for a while - some more good inspiration! xx
ReplyDeleteTikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!