11/24/2011

Thankful

Oh hey it's me. I know it's been forever. Our internet isn't hooked up yet. Im using the hubs phone for wifi. Super high tech huh?! Go me! Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and do a Thanksgiving post. I'll be back to normal blogging next Tuesday when the comcast man comes to hook us up. 


I seriously cannot believe it's Thanksgiving already. Can you? This year has been wonderful. I feel so blessed to have all I do. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it all. This year I have learned to be very humble and thankful for everything. I go ramble on and on. Instead I'll leave you all with our 2011 Thankful list. 


What the wifey is thankful for:
~ My loving and kind Heavenly Father


~ Love


~ A warm cozy bed to sleep in


~ Eyes that allow me to see the beauty around me


~ Parents who love me and support me


~ The husband who works hard for our family of 2 and gives me unconditional love


~ Laughter and it's amazing ability to make you feel good inside


~ A new spacious roof over our heads


~ The amazing blog friends I have made from this very bloggy blog


~ My little siblings who are amazing examples to me


~ Our Temple marriage and the blessings we have received from it 


{these are just a few from my very long list I have in my head}


What the hubby is thankful for:
~ A job where I can feel like a superhero


~ A smokin' hot wife that loves me.


~ An awesome family that I love. 


~ A chance to finally write something on "our" blog.


~ Kevin McGee. He is a God among mortals.


~ My health. I'm pretty good at being healthy for the last 23 years.


~ Life experiences. Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.


~ Zombies.


~ My Zebra f705. I lost it in the move... it was a very good pen and reliable friend at work. 


~ To finally be done making this list. It was fun, but I am finished. I love you all. Thanks for knowing all about me and living my life vicariously through our blog. 


{PEACE. -DAN-}


As you can see we have lots of things to be grateful for. I like to add one more to my list, I am thankful for Dan's amazing sense of humor. hahaha!





Well blog friends I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to spend it with all your loved ones. Be back Tuesday! xoxo

1 comment

  1. i have missed you eryka. i hope your day is filled to capacity with family, friends and fun on this thanksgiving and always. <3 i am so blessed to have met you through blogging. :)
    i love when you said on your blessings list "eyes that allow me to see the beauty around me." so beautiful and true. thanks for sharing your {yall's} list. :)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls