11/10/2011

tumblr love day.











1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

fave tumblr images this week:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. and 10. 
yeah all of them! :)

you're probably saying "eryka, its thursday. why are you doing tumblr love day?" well remember when i said i was changing the blogging sched?! yep thats why!

4 comments

  1. I love the heart tights. I had a pair that took an unfortunate trip into the wash and got eaten. Now I am coveting a photo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I want them so bad!!! They are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll take the read more books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and the read more books is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls