it's so fun to see what other bloggers/friends are wanting to accomplish this year. here are five of my faves i've seen so far!
1. busy bee lauren's awesome post about how she grew and how she is going keep on being happy in 2012. lauren, loved your post. it made me tear up when i first read it! happy new year, lady! xx
{photo via lauren's blog}
2. simply sadie jane's post on how to start 2012 off right. i loved it, i think you should go over and read it, if you havent already! sadie, love your blog and your little girl is the cutest! :)
{photo via her blog}
3. diana from livy love resolutions. love that she made it super cute, no surprise since she has some of the cutest prints in her etsy shop! diana, love your list and love that we are twitter friends! xx
{photo via her bloggy blog}
4. gentri lee's list of goals for 2012. i love this girl she is awesome and adorable! gentri, love that photo of you and love your list! xx happy new year!!
{photo via gentri's blog}
5. tj from mr. taylor and his lady's awesome twelve by thirteen list. it's brilliant! love it. tj, hope you have a happy new year. yay for being new blogger friends! xx :)
{photo via her bloggy blog}
hope you all loved these lists. if you posted one on your blog, leave the link in a comment, tweet it to me @erykaann or email me at erykaann88@gmail.com.




I just stumbled across your blog and started following you yesterday! I absolutely love it! This is a really great recap and I can't wait to go back and read some of their posts! I had previously read Gentri's and TJ's, so I am sure the rest are awesome, too!
ReplyDelete