well, hello 500th blog post....pretty exciting, huh? ok, so i have 67 followers which i had no idea i would even get over 50. i decided once i get to 100 followers i will do some sort of a GIVEAWAY!!!! yep, GIVEAWAY!!! so, lets get to a 100...people! yay! :)
these are just a few of the songs i have had on repeat since day after thanksgiving. i have listen to them while the hubs is at work, since he cant stand christmas music. i know sad day!
i wanna know your fave christmas songs. leave them in a comment, shoot me an email {erykaann88@gmail.com} or tweet me @erykaann.
remember gentri lee? well she is doing one amazing giveaway! seriously, its HUGE!!! love it! check it out!
FaLaLaLaLa :)

What a great collection of Christmas songs- thanks for sharing! :) Cute blog!
ReplyDeletexo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/
just what I needed - christmas songs, yay! thanks for sharing! I really can't pick a favorite song myself, but if I think of one I'll pop back and tell you :)
ReplyDeleteI actually posted about my favorite Christmas songs yesterday! :D congrats on 67 followers and 500 posts!!
ReplyDeleteP.s. id love if you entered my Giant Christmas Giveaway I have going on right now!