1/31/2012

Blogging Party 2012

So awhile ago Casey, Alyica, and Danielle posted about a 2012 new year blogging party. Where all who wanted to join was paired up with another blogger. You then chatted and got to know the other blogger. You also sent each other care packages. It was super awesome getting know a new blogging friend!



Photobucket


I was paired up with: Bridget from Bridgey Widgey

Some facts about Bridget: 

+she grew up in bountiful, utah. where i am currently living && she lives in draper, where my dad and stepmom also live. small world huh?

+she is mommy to a darling little boy. 

+she is one awesome party planner. seriously go check out her blog. i wish i could be that creative!

+she is the nicest girl, ever. she even dropped off this cute basket at my house.










I can't wait to bake something yummy with all my new goodies.


Thanks Bridget, you are the sweetest! :)

13 comments

  1. I cant wait to see the finish project!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Valentines Day theme! Have fun baking! So glad I participated in this gift exchange. :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some great pictures. It was so fun being paired up with you. and THANK you for my wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog! It is WAY cute! and this gift basket is just plain amazing! i'm jealous!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet gift! I also participated in the party, and i'm from logan, utah :) small world, indeed!
    i'm your newest follower!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun gift, and so festive for this time of year! I need to get me a stylish apron!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is adorbs : ) I just came here from "life of bon" after reading your awesome post on having a "kick butt marriage" and loved it. New follower here! Also I'm so excited about the blog party. We got off to a late start, but I can't wait for my package to get to my partner and vice versa! Your stuff is super cute!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun surprise! And I love the Valentine theme! You will have some amazing looking cupcakes and cookies :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your baking goodies!! So cute! This link up/gift exchange has been so much fun! A great way to connect with and support our fellow bloggers.
    We are following you and would love for you to stop by our blog.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweetness just in time for Valentines day! New to your blog by way of the link up and glad I found your little creative space on the web:D Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An apron, what a great idea! So adorable too. I might have to go make me one of those! It would match my kitchen sink :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower from the exchange! What a great gift set! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls