1/13/2012

friday five faves.

1. katherine from thrifted things super cute proposal. her boy popped the question in the d.i. so fitting for her, since she is the queen of thrifting! love it! congrats ladyy!



2. kirby and alexa over at the short and sweet of it. did a post all about spring nail polish. if you know me, then you know i love painting my nails. i loved this post! {isnt this color amazing?!}


3. alycia at crowley party blogged about a super awesome bogging party that is going to take place. you email her you blog address and email address. then you will get pared up with another blogged and you get to mail each other care packages! you wanna join in? click here


4. gentri from gentri lee's photo a day post. i am also doing the photo a day and it's been so fun! i love seeing everyone else's pictures! 

5. jessica from jessica chronicled's outfit post. this week i stumbled her blog and i love it. she has the cutest outfits!  


there you have faves from the blogging land this week! i love this series on my blog. it's so fun to share my five faves each week from around the blogging world. this week, this little blog of mine has reached 79 followers. seriously, i am shocked. i love all my new followers. i already have a getting to know you post in the works for next week, so i can get to my new followers better and you all can get to know me better! so stay tuned for that next week, ok?! awesome! 


well it's friday which means it'a date night here in the clark home. we are going to this diner which was featured on diner, drive ins and dives. i cant wait, to eat good food and enjoy time with these awesome friends. {oh btw when i went to type eat. i typed each instead. maybe i should hit the hay now. considering i am writing this on thursday night @ 11:45pm. oy!} 


happy weekend friends and family {if any of you family members are reading since i did attached our blog address to the new years cards you all got! oh and HI MOMMA!}

3 comments

  1. I made the top 5 again?! :D Thank you so much Eryka!! :) We kind of have a similar friday series going on. Love it.
    Have fun at that restaurant and be sure to take pictures and post about it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute way to pop the question. they're an adorable couple. <3 <3
    happy weekend, eryka! sounds like it's gonna be a great one for you (:

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I made the top 5?! Thanks, girl! I am so glad that I found your blog, too!

    And how exciting is date night? :) I love these posts that I have seen on yours and Gentri's blogs, I like when the blogosphere shares the love like that! I'm working on one for next week, too.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls