anyways, since there has been a lot of new readers here, i thought i should do another "getting to know you post".
not only are you gonna get to know me but, i want to get to know you guys. i would love if you guys could leave a comment below with your blog address, and something about yourself. if you wanna email it to me you can too. i would love to get to know you all. :)
facts about me:
+ i am the oldest child of all my siblings. who are all my half siblings, but that doesnt matter to me. they are my siblings! + my favorite food is Italian or Chinese.
+ i married my best friend on march 12, 2011. {almost our 1 year!}
+ i am a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints. wanna learn more about what i believe? click here.
+ i know i am not perfect. have finally excepted that!
+ i have never been to hawaii.
+ i have become quite the bookworm lately.
+ sometimes i get way to attached to book or tv characters. ok, not sometimes. all the time.
+ i a licensed hairstlyist in CA.
+ my favorite season is fall or autumn if you perfer to say autumn over fall.
+ my cousins are some of my best friends. there a 4 of us girls who all are about a year or so apart from each other and we have always been the bestest friends.
+ i love taking pictures.
+ i love snuggles with my hubby.
+ and finally i love making new friends.
there you have some facts about me. totally random ones. so now it's your turn to let me get to know you! leave a comment with one or more things about yourself with your blog address as well. or you can email it to me at erykaann88 {at} gmail {dot} com.
{summer 2011}

you're a hairstylist?! lucky.
ReplyDeletesouthernpinky.blogspot.com
I love this little post. That's so cool that you are a hairstylist, I always thought that would be fun. I get very attached to book characters and movie characters, too. I always want to find out what the rest of their story is, which is probably why TV Shows are better for me becuase they tend to last a few years. So, if you mentioned that you have never been to Hawaii, is that a hint towards the hubs?? Haha
ReplyDeleteso...
- I'm in my last semester of college
- I love Italian & Mexican foods
- I am an only child! (gasp!)
- I have been married for almost 6 months! :)
http://jessicachronicled.blogspot.com
So glad to have found your blog! I had someone un-follow me once too... a small piece of me wondered why, but a larger part let it go. Never been to Hawaii, girl, you gotta go!
ReplyDeletefollowing :)
Peony