1/23/2012

our weekend.

snow, rain, berkley{my cousins little girl's}bday party, church, sleeping, movies, SNOW, more snow and resting. that was our weekend! when i say snow i mean LOTS of it! watch this video from right by out house. INSANE! 

here is some pictures via valory jean photography from the photo booth from berks party! 






the first two pics are with me and these two ladies. megan and annie {my awesome cousins}. check out their blogs. they are new to the blogging world...go show them some love and tell them i sent you over ok?! :)


but, i love the last one. made me LOL literally. i love that man!

did you all have a good weekend? hope so! 


pssttt...i am still accepting ad swaps. email me! :)

8 comments

  1. y'all are so cute. love your hair.

    sOuThErNpInKy.BlOgSpOt.CoM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love photobooth props. They're definitely good for laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are so stinkin' cute!!

    xo,
    jessie

    http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute :) glad you had a great weekend chica. i heart mustaches. i think i need one. haha.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your moustaches! Did you make those yourself? So cute!

    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin/wedding photographer made them for her daughters bday! Her blog button is over to the right. Valory Jean Photography!

    Thank you for the blog love!
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so on the hunt for a red flannel shirt right now and I'm lovin yours!

    Abby
    www.taintedperfectionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls