2/02/2012

guys, this needs to be on the blog!




lauren over at busy bee lauren just posted this and as i watched i squealed, giggled, gasped, and got goosebumps all over! guys, i cant even....i cant wait til march 23rd. ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! 

13 comments

  1. I'm so excited for this!! It better be amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh THANK YOU for posting this and making my day. March 23 is too far away!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked to this : ) So excited!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited to see this! Can. Not. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this too! I wish I was going to be able to read the book(s) first, but my classes get in the way. I'm still so excited though! I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog via the gift exchange link-up! super cute, and I'm having lots of fun browsing around, so I thought I'd stop and say hi :) I'm SO SO excited for The Hunger Games too, I'm thinking about re-reading it again before the movie :)

    Oh and congrats on you 100th follower! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. watched it at Busy Bee Lauren too....goosebumps!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah! I die. I can't freaking wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHHHHH! I wish I was in America!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't even read the books yet!! But it looks so good! cute blog!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! that's all i have to say :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the blog love. I will respond to you as soon as I can!

Have a happy day! :)

Copyright © 2013 abcde | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Studio Smalls